ACM MobiCom 2019 is the twenty-fifth in a series of annual conferences sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE dedicated to addressing the challenges in the areas of mobile computing and wireless and mobile networking. The MobiCom conference series serves as a highly selective, premier international forum addressing networks, systems, algorithms, and applications that support mobile computers and wireless networks. In addition to the regular conference program, MobiCom 2019 will include a set of workshops, research demonstrations, and a poster session that includes the ACM Student Research Competition.
US EDT (UTC-4)
|Abstract and title registration||March 14, 2019 9:59 PM||August 3, 2018 9:59 PM|
|Paper submission||March 18, 2019 11:59 PM||August 7, 2018 9:59 PM|
|Notification of acceptance||May 18, 2019||October 15, 2018|
|Reviews available to authors||May 24, 2019||October 22, 2018|
|Camera-ready||July 7, 2019||December 10, 2018|
- April 2019 - Workshops and tutorials are up.
- April 2019 - Call for posters and demos are up.
- April 2019 - Travel information is up.
- February 2019 - Call for workshops is up.
- January 2019 - Dates, location, & organizing committee have been announced.
- December 2018 - First round of accepted papers announced.
- July 2018 - Submission website is online.
- July 2018 - Call for papers is up.
- July 2018 - MobiCom 2019 webpage is live.