- Abstracts due:
- December 4th, 2009. 23:59 PST
- Full papers due:
- December 11th, 2009. 23:59 PST
- Notification of acceptance:
- March 3rd, 2010
- Poster and demo proposals due:
- April 2, 2010
- Final camera-ready due:
- April 15th, 2010
- Early registration deadline:
- May 15th, 2010. 11:59 PM
The 8th Annual International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services is being planned for June 15-18, 2010 in San Francisco, CA, USA.
MobiSys 2010 seeks to present innovative and significant research on the design, implementation, usage, and evaluation of mobile computing and wireless systems, applications, and services. It is jointly sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE and the USENIX Association, in cooperation with ACM SIGOPS.
The conference will be held at JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square. The workshops will be held on June 15th and the technical program will take place on June 16th through 18th.
- Best paper award has been awarded to
- "ParkNet: Drive-By Sensing of Road-Side Parking Statistics" by Suhas Mathur, Tong Jin, Nikhil Kasturirangan, Janani Chandrashekharan, Wenzhi Xue, Marco Gruteser, Wade Trappe.
- Best poster and demo awards announced at POSTER/DEMO page.
- Main conference registrants can download MobiSys2010 papers from PROGRAM page.
- Mobisys 2010 program is available at PROGRAM page.
- Poster and demo programs are available at POSTER/DEMO page.
Conference Leaflet (PDF format)