The deadline for advanced registration is June 24, 2014. Registration after this date is still possible, although not at discounted rates.
In addition to registering to attend, you should also separately reserve a hotel room.
VisaVisa support letters can be obtained by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note it can take up to one week to receive a letter and requests are handled in the order they are received. All requests for support letters should include your name as it appears on your passport, mailing address, registration confirmation number, the names of any papers accepted to the conference for which you are an author, and a fax number or email address of where we can send the letter.
All prices given below are in US Dollars:
|Registration Type||Member Early||Member Late||Non-
|Student Early||Student Late|
|MobiHoc Pass (Conference + Workshops)||$850||$1000||$1100||$1250||$450||$600|
- Conference registration includes one copy of the conference proceedings, admittance to all paper sessions for MobiHoc panel sessions, conference lunches, morning and afternoon refreshment breaks, and one ticket to the Social Event. Workshops are not included.
- Workshops registration includes one copy of the proceedings of all workshops and admittance to all the workshops, workshop lunch on breaks, when provided. Workshop registration does not include Social Event. See workshop web page for more details.
- Demo and Poster must be registered as a conference regular paper. But the author can use the specified code provided in the acceptance letter to have the discount. Such a code is valid only for demo and poster registration.
- The MobiHoc Pass includes both conference and workshop registration packages.
- Each paper in the main conference must have at least one conference non-student registration.
- Each paper in the poster/demo/workshop session must have at least one non-student full registration to cover the cost of publication. For instance, an author who has one workshop paper and one poster paper must pay two registrations: one for the workshop and the other for the poster.
- For wire transfer, please contact registration chair Dr. Zhen Jiang for detailed information at zjiang[at]wcupa[dot]edu.
- Early registration ends on June 24, 2014 at 11:59pm EDT.
- The information regarding Social Event will be provided later. Any number of tickets may be bought.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and received no later than July 11, 2014. Requests received by July 11, 2014 will receive a refund less a processing fee of $75. No refunds will be processed for cancellations after July 11, 2014.
Terms and Conditions
All payments are processed through the RegOnline.com gateway; the MobiHoc 2014 organization committee has no liability whatsoever.
Member registration rates are available to members of SIGMOBILE or ACM only. Student registration rates are available to full-time students only.