Instructions for Speakers|
MobiSys 2003: The First International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services
May 5-8, 2003, San Francisco, California, USA
Invited Speakers, please note . . .
1. You will be contacted by the USENIX Conference Office regarding registration and
A/V requirements. You will be provided with instructions for registering on-line using the complimentary-registration form.
We will provide the following equipment:
Please note: laptops are not provided. If you wish to discuss any special A/V needs, please contact Iris Tessler, Conference Manager, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 510.528.8649 ext. 21. Please also inform the Conference Office
(by email to email@example.com or phone at 510.528.8649).
- 1 overhead projector
- 1 LCD projector
- 1 screen
- 1 wired Lavalier microphone
- cables and extension cords
2. Please read and print:
- Detailed Instructions for Invited Speakers (HTML)
- Consent Form for Invited Talks and
- Slide Presentation Guidelines (PDF)
3. Please send email to Jane-Ellen Long, USENIX Production Director, to let her know you have
picked up your instructions. Mention "MobiSys 2003" in the subject of your message.
4. If you wish handouts for your talk to be made available to attendees of your session, we must receive your materials by 25 April 2003.
5. In order to make your talk available on the USENIX and SIGMOBILE Web sites immediately after the conference, we will need your electronic files by 25 April 2003.
If you experience difficulties, please
don't hesitate to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jane-Ellen Long at 510.528.8649.
If you find yourself in dire straits, please contact your Program Chairs: Mary Baker and Robert T. Morris, email@example.com.