ASSET 2016 - 1st Asian Students Symposium on Emerging Technologies
June 23rd - 25th, 2016
We are pleased to announce the 1st Asian Students Symposium on Emerging Technologies (ASSET 2016) to be held in conjuction with MobiSys 2016. This 3 day symposium will bring together graduate students from various parts of Asia to present and discuss topics in emergic technologies of global and regional interest. As part of this symposium, students will be able to present their research ideas to both their peers and to invited senior researchers from around the world. In addition, there will be multipled invited talks from distinguished researchers on various topics of interest to the participants.
ASSET will take place at Level 3, Room 300/301/302 at the Suntec Convention Center.
- Rajesh Krishna Balan (Singapore Management University)
- Archan Misra (Singapore Management University)
- Youngki Lee (Singapore Management University)
- Jie Xiong (Singapore Management University)
- JeongGil Ko (Ajou University, Korea)
- Tadashi Okoshi (Keio University, Japan)
Submission deadline (research abstract):
April 25, 2016   May 9, 2016 23:59 AoE
April 15, 2016 TBD
Camera-ready deadline: June 1, 2016
Symposium dates: June 23rd - 25th, 2016