Call for Workshop Proposals
ACM MobiHoc 2015 will be held in Hangzhou, China from June 22-25, 2015. In addition to the main program, the conference will feature a set of workshops.
The goal of the workshops is to explore emerging research topics of interest, and to provide a forum for authors to present early research results on these topics. We would like to have a limited number of workshops, with a high quality program consisting of contributed papers and invited papers. Contributions to the workshops would be for presenting novel ideas in a less formal setting, possibly more focused on a particular topic than the regular conference sessions do. We seek proposals from individuals and teams interested in organizing strong workshops.
Each workshop will be a full day, with 4 sessions of 1½ hours each. The dates for paper submission, notification and camera-ready version would preferably be coordinated across the selected workshop. Papers submitted to the individual workshops will likely be due in January 2015, with the camera-ready version due in April. The workshop proposal, in plain text or PDF, should provide the following information:
- Title, scope and topics of the workshop.
- Names, addresses, and affiliation of Workshop organizers.
- Tentative committee lists (organizers, steering committee if any, etc.)
- Workshop format planned (papers, demos, panels, etc.)
- Past history of the workshop (where held, number of papers, number of participants)
- Rationale - why is the topic current and important; why would the workshop attract a significant number of submissions of good quality.
Please include a draft call for papers, if available. Workshop proposals should include a list of important dates to approximately coincide with the main conference.
Workshop organizers should send their proposals to the Workshop Co-Chairs by email.
Proposals due: December 20, 2014 December 10, 2014
Notification of acceptance: December 30, 2014