Camera Ready Instructions
These instructions apply to all accepted publications at ACM MobiHoc 2017, including posters and workshops. The deadline for the upload of your camera ready PDF is 23.59 Pacific time, June 2, 2017. Use the EDAS conference interface to upload your camera ready.
At least one author of each paper must make a full registration for the conference prior to the camera ready upload.
Please follow these instructions when preparing your camera ready manuscript.
- Use the ACM templates from: http://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
No modifications to the ACM templates are allowed. The final PDF will be checked for consistency with these templates. Non-compliance can result in your publication getting rejected.
- Insert the ACM Computing Classification System (CCS) tags appropriate for your paper by following the instructions at http://www.acm.org/about/class/2012
- The rights and permissions information and bibliographic strip must appear on the lower left hand portion of the first page, following the instructions you have received from ACM on submission of the copyright form.
- Page numbers should not appear in the camera ready PDF.
- The page limit for publications in the main conference is 10 pages. The limit for poster publications is 2 pages, and for workshop publications is 6 pages.
- You PDF submission should have all fonts embedded. If you are unsure about how to check for this, see: