Call for Workshops
ACM MobiHoc 2019 will be held in Catania, Italy from July 2 to July 5, 2019. In addition to the main program, the conference will feature a set of workshops.
The goal of the workshops is that of gathering recent research on focused topics of interest, and to provide a forum for authors to present early results on these topics. We seek workshops capable to put together a high-quality program from contributed and/or invited papers presenting novel ideas in the less formal settings that is typical of workshop meetings. In this edition we intend to emphasize new topics, including artificial intelligence and machine learning applied to ad hoc systems and networks, as well as cybersecurity. We invite proposals from both individuals and teams interested in organizing strong workshops.
Workshop proposals, in plain text or PDF, should provide the following information:
- Title, scope, and topics of the workshop.
- Names, addresses, and affiliation of workshop organizers.
- Tentative committee lists (organizers, steering committee if any, etc.).
- Workshop planned format (papers, demos, panels, etc.).
- Past history of the workshop (if and where held, number of papers submitted and
accepted, number of participants).
- Rationale: Why is the topic current and important? Why would the workshop attract a significant number of submissions of good quality and a large number of
attendees? Please include a draft call for papers, if available. The dates for paper submission, notification, and camera-ready version would preferably be coordinated across the selected workshops.
Please include a draft call for papers, if available. Workshop proposals should include a list of important dates.
RELEVANT DATES for workshops are:
- Workshop Proposals due: January 8, 2019
- Notification of Workshop Proposal acceptance: January 15, 2019
- Workshop paper submission deadline (suggested): April 7, 2019
- Workshop paper acceptance notification (hard deadline): May 5, 2019
Workshop organizers should send their proposals to both Workshop Co-Chairs Laura Galluccio firstname.lastname@example.org and Stefano Basagni email@example.com by email.
Submit Workshop Proposal