These instructions apply to all accepted publications at ACM MobiHoc 2020, including posters, demos, and workshops. The deadline for the upload of your camera-ready PDF is 23:59 PM Pacific time, July 31, 2020. Use the HotCRP submission website to upload your camera-ready.
At least one author of each paper must make a full registration for the conference prior to the camera-ready upload. The registration is now open, and the registration information is available at Registration Link. Once the registration is completed, please send an email to the Registration Chair, Xiaoying Gan, firstname.lastname@example.org, to confirm the registration, with paper number, paper title, and the registered author. We need to verify the name of the author who is registered for each paper.
Please follow these instructions when preparing your camera-ready manuscript.
1. Use the ACM templates from: http://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template. No modifications to the ACM templates are allowed. The final PDF will be checked for consistency with these templates. Non-compliance can result in your publication getting rejected.
2. Insert the ACM Computing Classification System (CCS) tags appropriate for your paper by following the instructions at http://www.acm.org/about/class/2012.
3. The rights and permissions information and bibliographic strip must appear on the lower left hand portion of the first page, following the instructions you have received from ACM after filling out the e-Rights form via the ACM rights-management tool on the HotCRP page of the paper (available under the “Edit” tab). Note that ACM will use its automated system to email this information to the authors. Please set your email spam settings to allow messages from email@example.com.
4. Page numbers should not appear in the camera ready PDF.
5. The page limit for publications in the main conference is 10 pages. The limit for poster and demo publications is 2 pages, and the limit for workshop publications is 6 pages.
6. You PDF submission should have all fonts embedded. If you are unsure about how to check for this, see: http://www.acm.org/binaries/content/assets/publications/word-to-pdf-instructions-.txt.