MobiSys 2011 seeks to present innovative and significant research on the design, implementation, usage, and evaluation of mobile computing and wireless systems, applications, and services. It is jointly sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE and the USENIX association in cooperation with ACM SIGOPS.
The conference will be held at Washington, DC, USA.
The workshops will be held on June 28th and the technical program will take place on June 29th through July 1st.
Come join us in Washington DC for MobiSys 2011!
Best Paper Awards
- Best Paper - "SignalGuru: Leveraging Mobile Phones for Collaborative Traffic Signal Schedule Advisory" by Emmanouil Koukoumidis, Li-Shiuan Peh, and Margaret Martonosi.
- Best Paper - "Chameleon: A Color-Adaptive Web Browser for Mobile OLED Displays" by Mian Dong and L. Zhong.
Best Poster Award
- Best Poster - "You Driving? Talk to You Later" by Hon Lung Chu, Vijay Raman, Jeffrey Shen, Romit Roy Choudhury, Aman Kansal and Victor Bahl.
Best Demo Awards
- Best Demo - "A System for Aligning Advertisement Delivery with Cellular Basestation Overloads" by Ravi Kokku, Rajesh Mahindra, Sampath Rangarajan and Honghai Zhang.
- Runner-Up Demo - "Avoiding the Rush Hours; WiFi Energy Management via Traffic Isolation" by Justin Manweiler and Romit Roy Choudhury.
- Abstracts due:
December 4th, 2010. 21:00 PST
- Full papers due:
December 11th, 2010. 21:00 PST
- Notification of acceptance:
March 7rd, 2011
- Workshop proposals due:
November 30th, 2010
- Poster and demo proposals due:
March 21st, 2011
- Final camera-ready due:
April 26th, 2011
- Student travel grant deadline:
May 13th, 2011
- Early registration deadline:
May 31st, 2011
- 07/01/11 The conference was a great success. See you next year in UK.
- 06/24/11 Counting Down to MobiSys 2011 on June 28th, 2011
- 05/01/11 Information about application for N^2 Women Fellowship is posted at Travel Grant page
- 04/15/11 Information about application for student's travel grant is posted at Travel Grant page
- 04/15/11 Information about registration, hotel, and Visa letter is posted at Registration/Hotel/Travel page
- 04/15/11 The Advance Program including accepted papers, posters, and demos is posted at Advance Program page
- 03/29/11 Submission deadline of PhD Forum 2011 is extended to April 06, 2011. For more details, refer to Workshops page
- 03/11/11 Call for PhD Forum 2011 is posted at Workshops page
- 03/10/11 HotPlanet 2011 workshop is holding hold a Mobility Data Contest sponsored by Google. For more information, check Google Technicl Programs & Events Blog.
- 02/27/11 Call for MCS 2011 Workshop is posted at Workshops page
- 02/27/11 Submission deadline of MobiArch 2011 workshop is extended to March 18, 2011. For more details, refer to Workshops page
- 02/24/11 Call for HotPlanet 2011 & NSDR 2011 Workshops are posted at Workshops page
- 02/17/11 Call for MobiArch 2011 Workshop is posted at Workshops page
- 01/27/11 Call for Poster/Demo is posted at Call for Posters/Demos page
- 12/02/10 Updated "Paper Formatting Instructions" at Call for Papers/Submissions page
- Paper Submission Site is up
- 11/08/10 Call for Workshop proposals is posted at Workshops page
- 10/10/10 Mobisys 2011 Webpage is up