Registration for MobiHoc 2013
The deadline for advanced registration is July 5, 2013. Registration after this date is still possible, although not at discounted rates.
In addition to registering to attend, you should also separately reserve a hotel room.
Conference hotel is 'The LaLiT Ashok Bangalore'.
The following discounted rates for MobiHoc attendees are valid till July 5th, 2013 subject to availability
Deluxe room single occupancy INR 6500 approximately 120 USD
Deluxe room double occupancy INR 7000 approximately 130 USD
Tax at 19.42 percent are not included in the above rates.
For booking rooms at the conference venue please click here
The codes are as below:
Access Code: NZU5$
Screen shots for booking procedure are available here
For queries related to booking please contact Nischal Ayanna
Please mention Booking for MobiHoc 2013 as a part of the subject for any query related mails.
Other Hotels located in the vicinity of the venue are:
ITC Windsor Manor is located right across the road.
Le Meridien is about 1 km from the venue.
The Atria Hotel is about 3.5 kms from the venue.
Taj West End is about 5 kms from the venue.
Some accommodation can be provided in the IISC guest house. Please contact the General Chairs or the Local Arrangements Chair.
Please contact the General Chairs or the Local Arrangements Chair for any queries.
Registration can done using American Express, Mastercard, and Visa credit cards.
The payment has to be in US Dollars.
Please use the link given below to register:
If the above link does not redirect you to the registration page, please copy and paste the above link in the browser address bar.
|Registration type||Member Early||Member Late||Non-Member Early||Non-Member Late||Student Early||Student Late|
- Conference registration includes conference proceedings, admittance to all paper sessions, MobiHoc panel sessions, conference lunches, morning and afternoon refreshment breaks, one ticket to the Welcome Reception and other related events. Workshops are not included.
- Workshop registration includes proceedings of the workshop and admittance to the workshop, workshop lunch and coffee on breaks, when provided. Workshop registration does not include other related event.
- It is mandatory to register for the conference in order to register for the workshop.
- The workshop schedule is displayed on the program page. Kindly take a look before registering for the workshops.
- Please take a look at the workshop web page for more details.
- Each paper in the main conference must have at least one conference non-student registration.
- Early registration ends on July 12, 2013 at 11:59pm EST , author registration should be completed before June 18, 2013
- One banquet ticket is included in the registration fees.
- Extra tickets for dinner banquet can be bought at $75 each. Any number of tickets may be bought for the banquet.
- Extra tickets for banquet can be obtained as follows
- While registering click on add another person button on the page displaying workshop options
- Select guest registration for banquet from the drop down list
- Fill in the details of your guest and click continue
- Check the Banquet option box
- The same procedure can be followed for adding more guests
- All refund requests must be made in writing and received no later than July 16, 2013.
Requests for refund of conference registration fees received by July 16, 2013 will receive a refund less a processing fee of $75.
Requests for refund of workshop registration fees received by July 16, 2013 will receive a refund less a processing fee of $50.
No refunds will be processed for cancellations after July 16, 2013. Author registration is non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
All payments are processed through the RegOnline.com gateway, and the MobiHoc 2013 organization committee
has no liability whatsoever.
Member registration rates are available to members of SIGMOBILE or ACM only.
Student registration rates are available to full-time students only.
Please use the link given below to register
Wire Transfer in USD
Please follow the guidelines for wire transfer
Register online and choose Wire Transfer
Complete the wire transfer while providing the details mentioned below
After wire transfer is complete, kindly notify the Web Chair and General Chairs
After the funds are received at the ACM account your account status will reflect the changes.
JP Morgan Chase Bank NA
4 Metrotech Center, 8th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11245
BANK ROUTING NUMBER: 021000021
BANK ROUTING NUMBER: 021000021
Association for Computing Machinery
2 Penn Plaza, Suite 701
New York, NY 10121-0701
Account Number: 301170895565
SWIFT Code is CHASUS33.
The following information should be part of ALL wires:
The name of the company
A short description
A contact name at ACM
For any other payment options please contact the General Chairs.