Call for Workshops
ACM MobiHoc 2018 will be held in Los Angeles, California, USA from June 26-29 2018. In addition to the main program, the conference will feature a set of workshops.
The goal of the workshops is to explore emerging research topics of interest, and to provide a forum for authors to present early research results on these topics. We seek workshops with a high quality program consisting of contributed and/or invited papers. Contributions to the workshops would be for presenting novel ideas in a less formal setting, possibly more focused on a particular topic than the regular conference sessions do. We invite proposals from both individuals and teams interested in organizing strong workshops.
The dates for paper submission, notification, and camera-ready version would preferably be coordinated across the selected workshops. Papers submitted to the individual workshops will be due around March 15, 2018, with acceptance notifications due by April 15, 2017 (hard deadline). The workshop proposal, in plain text or PDF, should provide the following information:
- Title, scope, and topics of the workshop.
- Names, addresses, and affiliation of Workshop organizers.
- Tentative committee lists (organizers, steering committee if any, etc.).
- Workshop format planned (papers, demos, panels, etc.).
- Past history of the workshop (where held, number of papers, number of participants).
- Rationale – why is the topic current and important; why would the workshop attract a significant number of submissions of good quality.
Please include a draft call for papers, if available. Workshop proposals should include a list of important dates.
|January 24, 2018 |Workshop Proposals due
|January 31, 2018 |Notification of Workshop Proposal acceptance
|April 15, 2018 |Workshop paper submissions deadline (suggested)
|April 15, 2018 |Workshop Paper Decisions (hard deadline)
Workshop organizers should send their proposals to both Workshop Co-Chairs by email.
Submit Workshop Proposal