Call for Applications
SIGMOBILE is launching the Mentorship Program at MobiCom 2019. The goal of this program is to enable SIGMOBILE student members to get a chance to interact with senior researchers, either one-on-one or as a small group of 3-5 students.To be eligible for participation, you must be
- currently enrolled as a graduate student (M.S. or PhD)
- available on all days of the main conference: Oct 22 - Oct 24
Applications are now open. If you are interested, please fill the Mentorship Program Application Form by September 10, 2019. The application requires you to upload your most recent CV and a Mentorship Statement. The Mentorship Statement must be no longer than one US letter-sized paper (8.5in X 11 in), with font size no smaller than 10 points. Your statement must consist of the following:
- Research interests
- Expectations from the program: If you have specific mentoring needs, please specify here. For example, please indicate if you are currently applying to industry and/or academia and are looking for a mentor to guide you in that aspect.
- Who would you like to meet: If you would like a specific researcher as your mentor, please indicate so. We cannot guarantee that you will be paired with a mentor of your choice.
- Availability: Please indicate if you are available on Workshop Days in addition to the Main Conference Days.
|Applications Due||September 15, 2019|
|Acceptance Notifications||September 20, 2019|
|Mentoring Schedule||October 15, 2019|
For further questions, please contact Mariya Zheleva or Shubham Jain at: email@example.com
We hope you will enjoy this wonderful opportunity. We look forward to seeing you at MobiCom!