ACM MobiSys 2017
The 15th ACM International Conference on Mobile Systems,
Applications, and Services
June 19th - 23rd, 2017
Niagara Falls, NY, USA
ACM MobiSys 2017 seeks to present innovative and significant research on the design, implementation, usage, and evaluation of mobile computing and wireless systems, applications, and services. This conference builds on the success of the previous fourteen MobiSys conferences. It is sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE.
- 27 Apr 2017 - Camera-ready and video instructions are available here.
- 21 Apr 2017 - Registration is now open. Cut-Off Date for Early Registration is May 23rd, 2017 (11:59 PM EST). Click to Register
- 19 April 2017 - We are happy to announce two awesome keynote speakers for MobiSys 2017. Professor Pattie Maes, from MIT Media Lab, and Professor Norman Abramson, from University of Hawaii.
- 18 April 2017 - The venue has been announced. More details
- 05 March 2017 - The travel grants are announced. More details
- 01 March 2017 - The list of accepted paper has been announced. More details
- 30 Jan 2017 - MobiSys workshops CFPs are available. More details
- 19 Nov 2016 - Submission site is open.
- 17 Oct 2016 - Submission instructions have been announced.
- 17 Sep 2016 - ACM MobiSys 2017 webpage is live.
- 04 Sep 2016 - ACM MobiSys 2017 Call for Papers has been announced.