Welcome to ACM MobiSys 2021
The 19th ACM International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services. ACM MobiSys 2021 seeks to present innovative and significant research on the design, implementation, usage, and evaluation of mobile computing and wireless systems, applications, and services. This conference builds on the success of the previous seventeen ACM MobiSys conferences. It is sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE.
|Main Conference||June 28th to July 2nd|
|Workshops||June 24th to June 25th|
|Teaser/Video Submission||June 11th (teaser) & June 18th (full video)|
|IoT Day/Open Mic Submission||June 15th, 2021|
|Poster/Demo Deadline||May 12th, 2021|
|Notification of Acceptance||March 25, 2021|
|Early Rejection Notification||March 1st, 2021|
|Paper Submission||January 15th, 2021 AoE|
|Abstract Registration||January 8th, 2021 AoE|
Future Cameras: Redefining the Image
Shree Nayar (Columbia University & Snap)
(Mobile) Computing for Kids
Vikas Gupta (Wonder Workshop)
Designing Useful and Usable Privacy Interfaces
Lorrie Faith Cranor (CMU)
Panel 1: Reflections on SIGMOBILE in its 25th year
Moderator: Roy Want (Google)
Panel 2: Privacy in the Time of Coronavirus
Moderator: Sharad Agarwal (Microsoft)
Industry Tech Talk
|Session 1: Mobile Communications||Session 3: Mobile Apps||Session 4: Mobile ML|
|Session 5: Sensing||Session 6: Security and Privacy||Session 7: Fault Detection and Tolerance|
|Session 9: Localization and Tracking|
The conference offers multiple ways for participants to socialize and interact.
Opening session (June 28, Mon, 11.40 ET):
Join us at the Auditorium (Gather.town) or Zoom hear about the exciting program ahead and some surprises!
Meet your fellow Martians: Game Ends on Thursday, July 1st
Check out the details of the game here!
Grab a drink, and join us in the Martian lounge (Gather.town).
Meet old friends or make new ones. If you are attending any of them, please consider signing up, so others know if you are coming signup sheets also available through the slack channels).
Closing party (Wait wait … Don’t tell me! — SIGMOBILE Style) with Lin Zhong (July 2, Fri, 1300 ET):
Fun trivia activity for the old and the young, join us at the Auditorium (Gather.town) or Zoom. Use slack to interact.
- June 28th, 2021 - Best papers have been announced!
- June 27th, 2021 - Conference opening and Mars landing at 11:40 ET Monday, June 28, 2021 is imminent…
- June 23rd, 2021 - Coffee chat with Lin and Landon is live!
- June 21st, 2021 - Do check out the instructions for attending the conference online!
- June 11th, 2021 - The tentative program schedule is out!
- June 9th, 2021 - Instructions for submitting teaser and full presentation videos are out
- May 20th, 2021 - The Call for Open Mic Session at the IoT Day is out. Please consider submitting!
- May 20th, 2021 - The tentative program of the IoT Day is out!
- May 18th, 2021 - We are calling for mentors for our Student Mentorship Program. Do checkout the details here!
- May 18th, 2021 - Call for Applications for the Student Mentorship Program and Conference Grant is out . Form here!
- May 5th, 2021 - Registration is now open
- Apr 27th, 2021 - Call for posters and demos is online
- Apr 27th, 2021 - Call for various workshop submissions are online
- Apr 14th, 2021 - Camera-ready instructions added
- Apr 5th, 2021 - Conference location announced!
- Mar 20th, 2021 - Anti-Harassment policy updated , organizing committee finalized
- Mar 14th, 2021 - List of workshops added
- Jan 31st, 2021 - Call for Workshops is online (deadline Feb 28, 2021)
- Jan 31st, 2021 - Organizing committee added
- Jan 21st, 2021 - New website is live!
- Dec 30th, 2020 - Program committee announced
- Dec 30th, 2020 - CFP updated with addition of artifact evaluation
- Dec 30th, 2020 - Submission site is online
- Dec 29th, 2020 - Submission instructions are online
- Dec 7th, 2020 - Call for Papers is online
- Dec 7th, 2020 - ACM MobiSys 2021 webpage is live